Monday, November 16, 2009

Very First Blog Post

So this is my very first blog post...ever. Pretty exciting! Not really.

Why am I writing this? Mainly for myself though you're welcome to read it if you'd like. To me, a blog is sort of like a diary--a public one, but a diary nonetheless. It's a place to write down my thoughts, experiences, feelings and the like. In other words: a place to just let it all out--and what better place to throw things out there than the endless abyss that is the internet?

So in this blog you'll find random thoughts, rants, reviews, opinions, occasionally something creative, pictures, memories, inspirations, ambitions, dreams, desires and a portrait of the life of me. Charlie.

What makes me not-so-average? You'll have to keep reading for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment